Got Symptoms? You Are Not Alone.
More than 56% of eye exam patients reported having 3+ symptoms related to use of digital devices, reading or detail work.
Most Common Symptoms:
Discomfort at Computer42%
Dry Eyes Symptoms37%
Learn how neurolenses® have helped Megan
What are neurolenses®
More than just
lenses designed for
neurolenses® are the first and only prescription lenses that add a contoured prism to bring the eyes into alignment.
Contoured prism has been shown in studies1,2 to relieve the headaches, neck/shoulder pain and eyestrain that many people experience when using digital devices, reading or doing detail work.
Eye Misalignment May be the Culprit Behind Many of Your Symptoms
When the eyes aren’t in sync, the brain must do the work to compensate for the misalignment.
The additional work puts stress on the trigeminal nerve – the largest nerve in the brain and the one responsible for the majority of head and neck sensations.
Relief is in Sight®
9 out of 10 people prescribed neurolenses® found symptom relief.1
of patients report having 3+ symptoms related to use of digital devices, reading or detail work.
Reported symptom relief after wearing neurolenses®
1. Survey of 360 neurolens patients after 45 days of treatment.
Data on file, eyeBrain Medical.
The 3-Minute Test that Can Change Your Life
Less than 3 Minutes
The neurolens® measurement test is performed in less than 3 minutes during your regular eye exam. The test measures the degree of your misalignment at distance and near.
The test results
The test results will guide your eye care doctor in determining if you have a misalignment in your vision and the contoured prism prescription that is right for you.
Relief is in SightTM
neurolenses® aim to relieve symptoms by bringing the eyes into proper alignment at all distances.
Why am I Experiencing Symptoms?
Eye Misalignment & Trigeminal Dysphoria
- When the eyes are out of sync, or misaligned, it puts higher demand on the visual system which must work constantly to compensate for the misalignment.
- This can lead to overstimulation of the trigeminal nerve – the largest and most complex nerve connected to the brain, and the one responsible for sending sensations to the head, eyes and shoulders – resulting in visually induced Trigeminal Dysphoria.
Common Symptoms of Trigeminal Dysphoria
I didn’t realize how many of my headaches were tied to my eyes, but I’ve had almost none since getting my neurolenses. I’m thrilled!
- A breakthrough discovery in the field of neurology revealed that people experiencing symptoms like headaches, neck pain and eyestrain when using digital devices all shared a common trait: a misalignment in their vision.
- Historically, humans primarily used their visual systems to work at distance, with the ability to see things clearly from afar considered most vital.
- Modern society has changed the way we use our visual system. Our frequent use of laptops, tablets and mobile devices all require viewing at near, taxing our visual system and leading to painful symptoms.
Digital Device Overload
70% of Americans use 2+ devices at the same time
American adults spend 9+ hours daily on digital devices
of US adults complain of headaches, neck/shoulder pain & eyestrain when using digital devices
Talk to your eye care provider today
to determine if you have a misalignment in your vision and if neurolenses® are right for you.
1. Teitelbaum, Pang, Krall, Optometry and Vision Science, Vol. 86, No. 2 February 2009. 2. eyeBrain Medical, data on file.